A new factual McCann book is soon to be published, in both Portuguese and English, by a Portuguese journalist who was at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz shortly after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in 2007. He witnessed how events unfolded at the time, and has closely followed the McCann's 'war' throughout the years.
From Paulo Reis' new blog: https://themccannswar.blogspot.com/
The McCann's War
- Lunch at the restaurant "Carvi"
- The "insult" to the McCanns
- Persistent attacks
- PJ: "Pigs", "clowns" and "incompetent"
- The former British police officers who destroyed PJ's reputation
- "Daily Mirror": from praise to fierce criticism in a few days
- The shuttered blinds
- Gerry and Kate alone looking for Maddie
- The thesis of the abduction by a pedophile network
- Portugal, a "paradise for pedophiles"
- Morocco, the ideal place to host Maddie's kidnappers
- The phenomenon of unreliable sightings and witnesses
- The "uselessness" of evidence obtained through DNA
- The private detectives
- The "locators" of bodies
- The "liquidation" of the best sniffer dog of the world
- An "army" of journalists in Huelva
- The false proposal of "plea bargain"
- "Thousands" of missing children in Portugal
- A brilliant misinformation manoeuvre
- The "Team McCann"
- “The Lost Battle”: A "Perfect Campaign" in traditional media, completely destroyed by the Internet