Friday

Mystery death of ex-paratrooper who sold all his possessions to search for Maddie McCann

A FORMER soldier who left Pendle to search for missing toddler Madeleine McCann died in mysterious circumstances after returning home to Nelson, an inquest heard.

Ex-paratrooper Colin Sahlke sold all his possessions around May 2007 to raise £5,000 to fund a trip to Praia de Luz with pal Steve Taylor, so they could join the hunt for the missing youngster.

The pair, who united while working at a shower factory in Nelson, met Madeleine’s father Gerry before they searched the coast and waste ground around the resort for clues.

Read full article here:
-------
Tweet by Shubob

Original ShuBob Tim Tomasz
Y did K & G McCann not show any concern 4 d death of Colin Sahlke who sold his possessions to help find Maddie? He had personally MET Gerry!
13 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
------
Ray Wyre also died shortly after meeting the McCann's

-------

Gonçalo Amaral: Excerpt from Chapter 7, "Maddie: The truth about the lie":

SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR AND CONTRADICTIONS

THE MURAT CASE

On May 10th, the crisis unit's meeting goes on until 2'oclock in the morning.

I receive a phone call from Sofia, who insists on my going home: our Shitzu dog is dead. She found it that morning, lifeless on the ground, with a head injury. She did everything to make sure the girls did not see it, but she didn't have the courage to remove him. When I arrive, everyone is already in bed. I place the Shitzu in a plastic bag, not sure about where I am going to be able to bury him. The ground is hard here. it's not easy to dig a hole and I hardly have the time for it. I decide to drop his remains into a bin. The animal is small, but he seems to weigh more than usual. I use my car to take her. As I am getting rid of it, I realise just how easy it is to hide a body - and how difficult it is to bury....When I get back, I discuss it with Sofia: she is afraid. She asks me to abandon the investigation and to worry about our daughters rather than other people's. For her, the dog's death is a bad omen. I reply that she is unfair, that her fears are irrational. Justice must be done for Madeleine, as for all other children and adults. It's my duty as a police officer: to seek the truth so that justice may be done.

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/2009/06/chapter-7.html