Thursday

Express photographer, Mike Gunnill and his entrapment of Tony Bennett

Dirty tactics: Daily Express photographer, Mike Gunnill takes on an anonymous identity to trap Tony Bennett for the McCanns and Carter Ruck:

This has been posted on Chaos Raptors news site:

mikegunnill Today at 9:09 am

Link to post On Jill Havern's Forum

1) A courier this morning at 08.00 collected the envelope, 60 Reasons book, 10 Reasons leaflet, a receipt signed by Anthony Bennett plus emails between myself and Mr Bennett. The book was purchased by contacting Mr Bennett directly via email. The money was posted to his home address in Harlow. Cash was sent ( £5 ) as payment, because I didn't want to send a cheque made payable to Mrs Bennett as requested by Anthony Bennett at the same address.

2) Mr Bennett has admitted selling a copy of 60 Reasons to me. There are two further examples but I only required proof of one sale.

3) I am grateful to this forum for allowing me to make public and open contact with Mr Anthony Bennett.

4) The third party has asked me not make any further comment or postings, which I have agreed to do. I have also agreed to make a personal statement to the third party.

END

Mike as you will recall was on the receiving end of a particularly nasty personal attack led by Steve Marsden, the web master of the then Madeleine Foundation website. In reaction to this attack Mike regrettably had to close down his website during this attack. The nature of this attack will not be of any great surprise to anyone who has been unlucky enough to be targeted by the old 3 Arguidos mob, however they all made a huge mistake by choosing to attack Mike and to class him as being part of a greater conspiracy that involves ex-moderators of the 3 Arguidos, people who have openly criticised the hatred nurtured on Ryan and Sluming's website, bloggers and of course members of the Raptors team.

Mr Bennett I understand was fully aware of the legal bindings issued to him by Carter Ruck, the London based legal team that act for the McCanns. In selling the Foundation's Reasons booklet to Mike he has by all accounts broken this agreement.

The ramifications of such an action are very serious indeed.

End of post on Chaos Raptors
------
It should be noted that Mike Gunnill joined ex 3As mods forum - Just a Thought You Know - and my forum with the sole intention of setting up Tony Bennett.

And this is the run of emails that Mike Gunnill was invited to post on the forum, but declined. Chaos Raptors also haven't published them along with Mike Gunnill's statement. They were posted by Tony Bennett on the forum and posted here to show both sides of the story.

From: "Michael Sangerte" msangerte@me.com
Wednesday 13 January, 3.52pm

Dear Mr Bennett

I have received your email address after asking for help. I am trying to purchase the 60 Reason book urgently and can't find it anywhere.

I will pay a good price, please help if you can. Please state your price including first class postage.

Thank you

Michael Sangerte
Reading. Berkshire.

++++++++++++

From Tony Bennett,
Wednesday13 January, 4.19pm

Dear Mr Sangerte

At present due to a Court undertaking I signed in November I am not allowed to sell or distribute '60 Reasons'.

If you simply wish to view the contents, there are several places where you can read the entire work, Wikileaks is one of them, another is on the 'hardlinemarxist' website, here:

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2009/10/07/the-60-reason-book/


If you particualry want an actual printed copy I could speak to one of our members or one of those who has bought our book in the past and they may be prepared to sell you on their copy. Let me know if you wish to pursue this.

That is all I can do now.

Tony Bennett
Secretary
The Madeleine Foundation
01279 635789

++++++++++++

From: "Michael Sangerte" msangerte@me.com
Wednesday 13 January, 4.37pm

Dear Mr Bennett

I did really want a copy of the book. I feel this will be an important document in history. I would be grateful for any further help

Michael Sangerte

++++++++++++

From: Tony Bennett
Wednesday 13 January, 4.42pm

I will make enquiries and revert to you ASAP.

Tony Bennett

++++++++++++

Friday 22 January, 10.24pm

Dear Mr Sangerte

I have at last located a copy of '60 Reasons'.

If you would like me to arrange to send it to you, please send a cheque for £5.00 made out to 'Maria Bennett' to the address below and, on receipt, I will arrange for a copy to be sent to you.

Tony Bennett
66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
Essex
CM17 0DJ

++++++++++++

Letter from Michael Sangerte to Tony Bennett, enclosing £5 note, sent 23 January 2010:

Dear Mr Bennett

I enclose £5 in cash for payment of the 60 Reasons book.

I am most pleased you managed to locate a copy for me. I am grateful. My address is below.

Thank you again and may I wish you well with your efforts.

M MICHAEL SANGERTE
24 WOODRUFF CLOSE
RAINHAM
GILLINGHAM
KENT
ME8 7XQ

Michael

++++++

The booklet was sent to him on Thursday 28 January.

It will be interesting if this leads to McCann v. Bennett in the High Court.

Dr Gerald McCann: I call my first witness, Michael Sangerte. Mr Sangerte, why did you e-mail Mr Bennett on 13 January?

Mr Sangerte: Mike Gunnill put me up to it. I said I lived in Reading, but that was a lie. I didn’t want my e-mails published. It wasn’t because I thought this would be an important document in history. That was another lie.

Dr. Gerald McCann: I call my second witness, Mike Gunnill, a.k.a. Peter Trawin, a.k.a Jason Peter, a.k.a. ‘petert’ on the JustAThoughtYouKnow forum. He appears today as Mike Gunnill. Mike, why did you put Mr Sangerte up to getting hold of a booklet from Mr Bennett?

Mr Gunnill: Um, on behalf of you and your wife, I was helping Carter-Ruck to get evidence against him.

Letter sent to Carter Ruck can be seen here on HLM

-----

It's a pity that the media don't spend as much time investigating the disappearance of Maddie McCann as they do helping the McCanns silence those who don't believe their version of events.
------

And here's some more Team McCann websites - nice aren't they?:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=38c7919d308a30d8
http://brenryanandco.blogspot.com/
http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/tony-bennett-f32/
http://3arguidosspitesite.blogspot.com/
http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests (which Mike Gunnill and his journalist friend Peter Tarwin frequents)
-----
Gunnill has also joined Missing Madeleine forum

Gunnill admits he was following instructions: http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp21/Photon02/JATYK_gunnill.jpg