Posted by Tony Bennett in Missing Madeleine forum:
Let us all spare a thought at this time for Goncalo Amaral who...
* investigated the murder of Joana Cipriano
* charged her mother and uncle and successfully prosecuted the case, putting them behind bars for 20 years
* led the Madeleine McCann investigation until removed from the investigation on 3 October 2007, his birthday, and only after Gordon Brown had been personally informed that he was to be removed
* resigned in order to be able to write 'The Truth About A Lie'
* was smeared hundreds of times in the British press as 'lazy', 'boozy', 'incompetent' and, of course, 'disgraced'
* wrote 'The Truth About A Lie' and produced a documentary about it, and as a consequence...
* had his dog killed
* was subject to trumped-up charges by the Portuguese establishment accusing him of covering up the the alleged torture of Joana Cipriano's mother
* had his trial unaccountably delayed for over 5 months, with 5 separate adjournments
* was convicted on the say-so of 3 judges and 4 jurors on, to put it at its highest, the slenderest of evidence
* has had his appeal against that unjust conviction denied for months because for some reason this particular jury has not yet been paid
* was the subject of an 'ex parte' court application before a judge with questionable connections who purported to ban his book from being sold in Portugal and abroad, purported to remove his copyright i.e. his intellectual property in 'The Truth About A Lie', demanded the return of all unsold copies of 'The Truth About A Lie', and warned him that he could face a fine of 1,000 Euros a day if he did not comply in full
* has now seen his company car and one-third of his company's income being seized by the court, again it appears on an ex parte application.
If anyone would like to send him personal good wishes I have his e-mail.
"Today, the only person prosecuted in the case of the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann is the officer who conducted the investigation."
Georges Moréas, Honorary Chief Commissioner of the National French Police
Compiled by 'Truestepper' on Sky Discussions: "It reminds me of a quote from the FBI:" "Taken alone, each piece ...
Did Madeleine McCann die on Sunday 29th April 2007, four days before she was reported missing? Strong evidence that she did.A short paper by the Madeleine McCann Research Group (MMRG) DID MADELEINE MCCANN DIE ON SUNDAY 29 APRIL, FOUR DAYS BEFORE SHE WAS REPORTED...
What happened to Madeleine McCann? 50 facts about the case that the British media are not telling youWhat happened to Madeleine McCann? 50 facts about the case that the British media are not telling you Among other things you’ll find in th...
Retired Police Superintendent, Peter MacLeod's free ebook: What really happened to Madeleine McCann?Written by retired Police Superintendent PeterMac: Many years have passed since the original e-book was published online, and...
What really happened to Madeleine McCann? 10 key reasons which suggest that she was not abducted Madeleine McCann was reported missing by...
The journalist and the film maker: "They walked past the press, sniffer dogs, police to get to the shops. But they didn't get inv...
Is Dr David Payne, formerly of Leicester Royal Infirmary, now working at Woodland Hospital in Kettering, involved in the most shocking crime of the century involving the death of Madeleine McCann?Let's not forget that Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3, is now dead Mr Payne. Should you still be on the Medical Register? Here's ...
29. Kate McCann confessing to her mother on the ‘phone, soon after Madeleine disappeared: ‘It was an accident, Mum, it was an accident’ Wh...
1. Did they use the babysitting service provided? NO 2. Did they use any listening devices? NO 3. Did they leave three children under 4 a...