By Woodward on Missing Madeleine forum
1 The holiday apartment from which Madeleine disappeared was not broken into, the shutters were NOT "jemmied" and the bedroom window was opened from the INSIDE.
2. The distance on foot by the shortest route from the tapas bar to the apartment patio doors was approx 350 feet.
3. The apartment balcony could NOT be clearly viewed fron the tapas dining table and witness evidence suggest the mccanns had their backs to the apartment.
4. The bedroom in which the children slept was on the opposite side of the building to the tapas bar.
5. The aerobics teacher did NOT join the groups table on the Thurs NIGHT 3RD MAY it was Tuesday the 1st May.
6. The McCanns and their children did NOT have tea at the restaurant on the beach on 3rd May but all their friends and their children did- confirmed by CCTV evidence.
7. The incident of prolonged crying was evidenced by the upstairs neighbour on the TUES 1st May-not Wednesday the 2nd MAY as often misreported -indeed Clarence Mitchell stated that Rachael Oldfield was at home all evening on the Wednesday and did NOT hear any crying from next door.
8. The famous tennis ball photo was taken on the morning of Tuesday 1ST May NOT Thursday 3rd May.
9. There is NO evidence of an abduction.
10. The McCanns want to silence those who do not believe the abduction scenario.
Leaving No Stone Unturned