Friday

Stoopid is as stoopid does

Source: Family Natters

"Surely Kate and Gerry McCann did not kill their daughter, Madeleine. I just don’t believe that anyone could be so selfish as to sedate their child just so he or she could enjoy an evening out. Likewise it can’t be possible that they could go to the tapas bar and pretend everything was fine if they had accidentally overdosed her and she was already dead.

No parent could be so cold-blooded."


"I think all Kate and Gerry are guilty of is neglect. Yes, they shouldn’t have left the children alone, but how many of us have worked in a garden while a little one snoozes with the front door unlocked, or left a sleeping child in an unlocked car?

Have you?"

-----
No. I wouldn't leave my purse indoors with an unlocked front door and I wouldn't leave a satnav in my unlocked car either.

Call me old fashioned.

.