Tuesday

'I hope my daughter rots in hell'


An evil mother from Leicester

Daily Mail

The grandmother of Baby P said last night she hoped her daughter would 'rot in hell' for what she did to her grandson.

Mary O'Connor disowned her daughter Tracey Connelly for her part in the death, and has refused all contact with her.

Speaking openly for the first time, she said she was glad her daughter and partner Steven Barker were named and shamed.

'I haven't got any sympathy for her at all. Maybe now she will feel fear and understand what my grandson went through as he was being tortured to death,' she said.

'I don't have a daughter any more. I do not feel anything for her and she deserves everything she gets.

'She robbed me of my grandson. My heart is broken and I'll never forgive her for that. I can't.'

Baby P's timeline
Inside the mind of Baby P's mother
------


Meanwhile Susan Healy, grandmother of three year old Madeleine McCann who is believed to be dead after being abandoned in an unlocked holiday apartment, continues to support her child-neglecting, money-grabbing, bull-shitting daughter and recently told Hello! magazine that she would find it especially hard when Madeleine's younger brother and sister, twins Sean and Amelie, start school in September.

"That's going to be such a hard milestone for Kate", she said.

Ah poor Kate. It's always about Kate. At least she'll have more time on her hands for scamming money out of the public for their fraudulent mortgage fund. Wake up Mrs Healy and accept what you gave birth to and hope she doesn't let your remaining grandchildren go 'missing'.

It's time to forget about the feelings of evil mothers and concentrate on the Baby P's and Maddie's of this world - the real victims of their own mothers.

Timeline of staged abduction

Inside the mind of Kate McCann



'The truth of the lie' is being translated into English here