Thursday

Dr Vernon Coleman: Testimonial regarding "60 Reasons"


What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann:
A testimonial from Vernon Coleman

The Madeleine Foundation has received the following testimonial from the well-known and prolific author, Vernon Coleman. Here it is in full:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“9 June 2009

Dear Mr Bennett,

Congratulations on your excellent book: ‘What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann?’

I thought it quite a brilliant summary of the evidence.

The title for your new edition [‘What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? – 101 reasons which suggest she was not abducted’] sounds excellent. I’m honoured that you suggest I might publish it, but I think you need a London publisher with good newspaper contacts. **** **** Publishing might be right? I’d honestly be surprised if he couldn’t sell serial rights somewhere. Let him see the original book, perhaps? Or try one of the other aggressive, medium-sized publishing houses> The information certainly needs to be given a wider airing.

I do wish you well with this. I will certainly buy a copy of the new edition when it is ready. And if I can find a way to mention your book, I certainly will.

If it helps to quote this letter then please do.

Congratulations again.

Yours sincerely

Vernon Coleman"

McCann related articles by Dr Vernon Coleman here


Related: Gonçalo Amaral's book 'Maddie: L'Enquête Interdite' ('The Forbidden Investigation' is being translated into English) here