Saturday

Was Madeleine McCann repatriated to the UK?

What's in the urn on your mantlepiece?


By Stevo on the 3 arguidos

I now strongly suspect Madeleine Beth McCann was repatriated to the UK on the flight Gerry made to Gatwick where he supposedly helped a passenger in need of medical assistance.

This theory follows on from my June 8-12th thread where I discussed Madeleine being disposed of. I am now suspecting that weekend was a preparation of Madeleine's body prior to her being shipped back to the UK on that flight.

This telling video is the clincher for me:



The video was made around day 47 and is the interview with Irish TV station RTE for their Crime Call program. I say "made around day 47" because the video starts by saying "47 days have now passed since...."

Looking at Gerry's Blog for day 47:

Day 47 - 19/06/2007 - Tuesday

Flew in to London to for a series of meetings. Helped a passenger on the flight who collapsed. He was ill enough to require a full assessment on arrival and went off to hospital in an ambulance.

Unfortunately shortly after arriving in London I had my wallet stolen which meant I was running late. I did manage to get to all my meetings which ran late into the evening. We had very good discussions regarding sustaining the search for Madeleine long term. The role for Kate and I in the campaign will not be nearly be so public. We have to balance any campaigning in the search for Madeleine with protecting Sean and Amelie and making sure their privacy is protected.

We are exploring the use of new media and using local advertising, particularly in Europe. There will of course be event driven media exposure such as the balloon launch on Friday 22nd. There are several other very good ideas being developed and a few large companies are willing to help us.

In that blog he refers to the first "big" day - 50 days - on the 22nd of June.

So what's so special about that video?

Look very closely at Gerry's face at 3 minutes 24 seconds.

Here's the transcript around that time:

3:13:
Interviewer: And why do you think it's important to stay here in Portugal?
Kate: Well, I mean I feel closer to Madeleine here, which, I mean I might be wrong, she might be closer to the UK than than here but...

3:24
Gerry shut his eyes and dips his head down....realises Kate has given a clue....

Kate: ...I do feel close to Madeleine here, we're also close to the investigation here

Gerry now gives a look like "good....you covered that one up ok...."

Kate: ...and err to be honest I can't really think about going home...to our home without Madeleine.

It seems obvious that Gerry's little involuntary facial expression came about because Kate indicated what had really happened - namely the repatriation of Madeleine to England. Gerry displayed his displeasure at that but Kate reacted well to her mistake and that's why Gerry gave the sideways glance.
-----
Discussion at the 3 arguidos: Madeleine Repatriated to the UK - More Strong Evidence



Kate and Gerry going home without Madeleine - video here