Thursday

Tracey Connolly apologises for failing Baby Peter and gets 5 years

Sentenced to five years for the horrific murder of Baby Peter

The 27-year-old psychopath, Tracey Connolly, grovelled to an Old Bailey judge on the eve of her being sentenced for causing or allowing the 17-month-old's death.

She said she would never forgive herself for the youngster's death.

The letter read: "I accept I failed my son Peter. By not being fully open with social services I stopped being able to do a full job.

"I am never going to see my lovely son growing into the man he would have been. I have lost all I had dear to me and every day of my life is full of guilt and trying to come to terms with my failure as a mother.

"There is not a day that goes by that I don't cry at some point (aw bless, I expect Baby P cried every day too, especially when his back was broken and his finger tips were cut off with a stanley knife).

I have let down my family, my ex-husband, myself and most importantly my son. (didn't you also allow your baby daughter to be raped too?)

"I would like to say I am sorry for all the pain and suffering my failures have caused. However I know I can never forgive myself. I am truly sorry."

Full article here



Tracy Connolly is 'sorry' for allowing this to happen to her baby


Is she also sorry for allowing her baby daughter to be raped?


Justice for Baby P - Sun petition

THE Sun today calls on its loyal army of millions of readers to demand the Attorney General and Justice Secretary Jack Straw act NOW to get justice for tragic Baby P.

We want increased sentences handed to the child's mum, his sick stepfather and their paedophile lodger Jason Owen.
-----

Related links:

The attempted cover-up of Baby P

Baby P case dominates PMQ's clash (videos)

Baby P forum on the 3 Arguidos

Baby P memorial site