1) Sent a family liasion officer to PDL
2) Brought in numerous other Forces to assist
3) Provided a Police escort from the Airport to Castle Gardens for the Prime Suspects
4) Collected a pillow from Castle Gardens & Delivered it to the FSS
5) Assisted in getting M Harrison to Portugal & then ignored his report
6) Provided a Link from the LP web-site to the private Company web-site of the Prime Suspects
7) Travelled to Portugal to prevent 'certain information' from reaching the Public
8 ) Witheld for 5 months witness statements incriminating one of the T7
9) Communicated with the T9 in a highly casual, friendly & wholly unprofessional manner
10) Went to the High Court & allowed TM to get their hands on 141 (or thereabouts) pieces of information
11) Continued to support the Private Company of the prime suspects by advertising a link to the web-site
12) perverted the course of Justice by advising the T9 that they so no value in them returning to PDL for the reconstruction.
13 ) Allowed the tapas group to read their previous statements, and each other's depositions, allowed the tapas to change and edit the answers, led the answers, boycotted the recordings of the said statements.
14) Leaked documents to journalists and to the McCann Team.
Source: The McCann Gallery
Discussion at the 3 arguidos: PROOF OF LEICS POLICE COLLUSION WITH COVERUP
Leicester police allowed Russell O'Brien to read his wifes statement before questioning
Leicestershire Constabulary's unlawful link to fraudulent McCann fund
David Payne suspected of paedophilia
Gordon Brown has Gonçalo Amaral removed from investigation when he was "close to finding Maddie"
Government interference in McCann case
Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Home Secretary Jacqui Smith visit Leicester Police Station
CONFIRMATION OF UK POLICE AND GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE
The Rookie UK cop ?
51 - A Portuguese PJ officer leaves for the UK to help Leicester Police triage info. Three Leicester police officers have a meeting in Portimao with Luis Neves, Guilhermino Encarnarlo and Goncalo Amaral. The PJ is informed about the 'incident' between the McCanns and the liason offcer(s). As time went by the PJ realised that the theory most pursued in Portugal (Madeleine's death) was not known by everyone in Leicester. A 'rookie' british Police officer arrived in the Algarve and was wearing the Look for Madeleine wristband. Portuguese PJ's commented that soon he would not be wearing it anymore, which happened as soon as he came in contact with the files.