Saturday

Free Kate McCann - spreading viruses instead of treating them


I posted a link on The 3 Arguidos forum to a site I'd found this afternoon called "Free Kate McCann".

I urge anyone who follows this obscene case of the McMafia's not to click on this site, should you find it, because it contains a trojan horse that also gives the originator access to your computer.

For obvious reasons I won't post the link here. And if you do get a trojan horse virus from Team McCann there is some useful information being posted on the forum as to how to get rid of it.

I don't know who these sinister people are, but if they can pay private detectives to ruin an investigation into their own daughters' disappearance, and have Gordon Brown remove the chief investigator, then I guess anything is possible. Be careful please.
------


Discussion at The 3 Arguidos